SummerTech LIVE is matching Victorian business digital technology needs with innovative tertiary students over the summer, to solve technology problems and support digital economic transformation. The program operates as a paid 10-12 studentship, during the students’ summer break. SummerTech LIVE program for Round Three will focus on engaging regional education partners and attracting more regional SMEs and students.
TheHUB Wodonga is seeking to support businesses in the North East Victoria region to take advantage of the SummerTech LIVE program and assist local tertiary education facilities to make connections with its members and other local businesses.
How does it work?
- 25th September 2018 – SummerTech LIVE information sessions @ TheHUB (RSVP Here)
- 8th October 2018 – Application Day @ TheHUB (application drafting assistance)
- 9 October 2018 – Applications close
- 22 October 2018 – Education and SME partners advised
- 9 November 2018 – Project scope confirmed, students recruited and submitted
- 23 November 2018 – Grant Agreements signed by both parties
- December – January 2019 – Projects commence
- 30 March 2019 – Projects completed
- April 2019 – SummerTech LIVE Showcase
Want some more information or assistance with your application? Contact Guy at TheHUB on 02 6051 5657 or visit https://www.vic.gov.au/summertechlive.html for full details about the program.